It is easy to forward a text message thread on your Samsung Galaxy device. To do this, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Open the Messages app and navigate to the conversation you wish to forward.
2. Tap and hold on one of the messages in that conversation until a menu appears at the top of the screen.
3. Select “More” from this menu, then select “Forward” from the list of options that appear.
4. A new window will open with all of the messages in that conversation displayed as individual items within it; check off any messages you want included in your forwarded email by tapping them once each (if none are selected, they will all be sent).
5. Enter an email address into which you would like these messages sent into a box at the top of this window; alternatively, tap “Contacts” if you want to select someone from your contact book instead (make sure their email address is listed for them).
6. When ready, tap "Send" in either case; your selected text message thread should now be successfully forwarded!
How do I forward an entire text thread on Samsung?
Can I forward a text thread to someone?
Yes, you can forward a text thread to someone. Depending on the platform or application you are using, there may be different ways of forwarding a message. For example:
• On an iOS device (iPhone/iPad), open the Messages app and select the conversation that contains the messages you want to forward. Tap and hold on one of the messages until all your messages in that thread are highlighted, then click “More” at the bottom right corner of your screen. Select which individual messages from that thread you’d like to forward by tapping them individually or use "Select All" if desired then tap “Forward” at the bottom right corner of your screen. Finally, enter in who you would like to send those forwarded texts too and press send!
• On Android devices, open up Messaging app and select a conversation with multiple texts in it. Long-press any single message within that conversation until a menu appears at top of your screen where options such as Delete, Copy, Forward will appear; tap Forward and type in who they should be sent too before pressing Send when finished selecting contacts!
How do I save an entire text thread on Android?
Saving an entire text thread on Android is easy and can be done in a few steps. First, open the conversation you want to save. Then, locate the menu option at the top right of your screen and select “More” from the dropdown list. From there, select “Export” followed by “Save as file” which will create a .txt file of your text thread that you can then transfer or store for future reference.
How do you forward multiple text messages on Samsung?
Forwarding multiple text messages on a Samsung device is an easy process that can save you time and energy. To forward multiple text messages, follow these steps:
1. Open your Messages app on your Samsung device.
2. Select the conversation containing the texts you want to forward.
3. Long-press one of the messages in the conversation until a checkmark appears next to it, indicating that it has been selected; repeat this step for any additional message you wish to include in the forwarded set of texts (you may select up to 10 at once).
4. Once all desired texts have been marked with checkmarks, tap “More” from the top menu bar and then tap “Forward” from among its options; a pop-up will appear asking who you would like to send them too – enter their name or phone number as needed here so that they can receive them via SMS or MMS messaging service (depending upon media included).
5. When ready, confirm by tapping “Send” within that same window and your selected texts will be forwarded accordingly!
How do I forward an entire thread?
Forwarding an entire thread of emails is a useful way to keep track of conversations, or share important information with others. You can do this in most email applications by following a few simple steps. Depending on which type of email application you are using, the process may vary slightly so be sure to reference your program’s user manual if needed. Generally speaking, here are the steps for forwarding an entire thread:
1. Open the thread that you wish to forward and select all messages within it (usually done by pressing CTRL+A).
2. Right-click any message in the selected group and choose “Forward as Attachment” from the menu options that appear.
3. Enter the recipient’s address in the "To" field and press send when finished adding any additional content or information that may be necessary before sending off your message(s).
4. Your entire thread will now be forwarded!
How do you Copy a text conversation on a Samsung?
Copying a text conversation on a Samsung device is easy to do and can be done in just a few steps. To copy your text conversation, you’ll need to open the Messages app and select the conversation you want to copy. Once selected, press and hold down on the conversation until additional options appear. Then select “Copy” from those options. The copied messages will then be available for pasting into another application or document of your choice by pressing and holding onto that page until additional options appear again, then select paste from those options
How do I forward an entire text?
Forwarding an entire text is a quick and easy process. On most devices, you can simply select the message you want to forward and hit the forward button. Depending on your device, this may be labeled as “forward” or appear as an arrow pointing to the right. You will then be prompted to enter the contact you wish to send it too before tapping “send”.
Can I transfer a text thread to another phone?
Yes, you can transfer a text thread to another phone. Depending on the type of phone and operating system you are using, there are several methods for doing this. Here are some instructions that may be helpful:
1. If both phones are using Android, open the Messages app on your current device and select the conversation you want to transfer. Tap “More” from the top right corner and select “Export” or "Share". Select your preferred method of sharing (such as Bluetooth) and follow the prompts to send it to your other device. The recipient should then have access to the conversation history in their own messaging app.
2. If one of your devices is an iPhone running iOS 11 or later, you can use iCloud sync between them by enabling Messages in iCloud on both devices before initiating a backup procedure with Apple’s cloud service; afterwards any new messages will automatically appear across all synced devices when they’re connected via Wi-Fi or cellular data network (assuming iCloud is enabled).
3. If neither device uses iOS 11 or later, but has internet access available (either through Wi-Fi connection or mobile data), then services such as iMessage Sync allow users to forward text conversations with media attachments directly from one device over IP networks without having to rely on manual export/import procedures like those mentioned above – just enter their login credentials into both phones’ settings page and make sure they’re linked before sending texts back & forth between them safely & securely!